Marco Island Marina - Rate Card
Daily Transient Rates
Daily Rates-Based on Boat Foot: 25' Minimum
Season Rates: October through April
Summer Rates: May through September
- $2.06 per ft. + utilities* + 6% tax
- Lunch dock,A121,A120,B88,C55,D22 are $2.83 per ft. + utilities* + 6% tax
- Discount if paying cash or check
Group Rates: 6 or more boats (Cannot be combined with any other discounts/offers)
- (Oct-April)-$2.06 per ft. + utilities* + 6% tax
- Discount if paying by cash or check: $2.00 per ft. + utilities* + 6% tax
*Utility Charges: 30 amp-$5.00 per night, 30/30 or 50 amp-$10.00 per night, 50/50 or 100 amp-$20.00 per night
ALL boats must be covered by insurance. Boats in over 30 days must submit a certificate of proof of insurance.
Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Cash & Checks accepted.
Transients may apply for temporary membership card at the MIYC to use the MIYC Clubhouse, Lounge and Restaurant; or apply for temporary guest card when registering with the Dockamaster staff.
Leasing Rates Based on Dock Foot
- 40' Dock $690.00 + $41.40 tax = $731.40
- 45' Dock $820.00 + $49.20 tax = $869.20
- 50' Dock $990.00 + $59.40 tax = $1,049.40
- 61' Dock $1,485.00 + $89.10 tax = $1,574.10
- 85' Dock $1,900.00 + $114.00 tax = $2,014.00
- 100' Dock $2,500.00 + $150.00 tax = $2,650.00
Semi Annual/6 Months
- 40' - $4,140.00 + $248.40 tax = $4,388.40
- 45' - $4,920.00 + $295.20 tax = $5,215.20
- 50' - $5,940.00 + $356.40 tax = $6,296.40
- 61' - $8,910.00 + $534.60 tax = $9,444.60
- 85' - $11,400.00 + $684.00 tax = $12,084.00
- 100' - $15,000.00 + $900.00 tax = $15,900.00
Annual Lease/12 Months
- 40' - $8,280.00 + $496.80 tax = $8,776.80
- 45' - $9,840.00 + $590.40 tax = $10,430.40
- 50' - $11,880.00 + $712.80 tax = $12,592.80
- 61' - $17,820.00 + $1069.20 tax = $18,889.20
- 85' - $22,800.00 + $1,368.00 tax =$24,168.00
- 100' - $30,000.00 + $1,800.00 tax = $31,800.00
- $24.00 monthly surcharge for cable, water, sewer and the meter box - whether used or not.
- Monthly metered electric if used.
- On file - a copy of current insurance policy "Certificate of Proof of Liability", with a minimum of $1 million in liability (could be a combination of boat insurance and umbrella on homeowner's policy) naming BOTH the Marco Island Marina Assoc. AND the individual slip owner as "additional insured".
- Key or combination - left in the Dockmaster's office.
- Monthly payments are made payable to "MIMA".
- Lessees must be members of the MIYC or reciprocal club to use the clubhouse or lounge. Privileges are restricted in accordance with club policy.
- An up-to-date list with size of slip, location within the marina and the contact name and phone number for each slip.
- Schematic of the marina
- Maintenance Fee Schedule, pro-rated by dock foot.
- Information on leasing out your slip to others - you receive 80% of revenue.
Additional Charges and Requirements for Monthly, Semi Annual and Annual Leases
The Marco Island Marina (MIMA) is permitted as a live-aboard marina. Pump out facilities are provided to facilitate our mandatory pump out requirements. Pump out requirements have been established by law and by permit to prevent discharge of both black water (toilets) and gray water (showers) in the marina basin. MIMA management has directed its dockmaster to maintain live-aboard vessel procedures and recording of mandatory overboard sea cock tagging and pump out events.
Purchasing a Slip
All 120 slips are either privately owned or owned by the Marco Island Yacht Club. A list of slips up for resale is available in the Dockmaster's office. If interested, please call239/642-2531 or stop by the marina. You will receive:
|Rate Sheet beg 4.12.16 with lease requirements.pdf||307.7 KB|